Farmers are finding out about the many advantages of Multiple Inlet Rice Irrigation (MIRI).
Delta Plastics is helping spread the word, not only about the water and energy savings of MIRI, but about how easy it is to implement and its many benefits to crop growth.
Among the advantages of Multiple Inlet Rice Irrigation are:
- Saves up to 25% in pumping costs
- Reduces water usage by up to 25%
- Ensures precision flood control on every paddy
- Improves fertilizer and herbicide activation
- Reduces cold-water effects
For more information about how MIRI can help you irrigate your rice more efficiently, visit the Delta Plastics MIRI webpage here MIRI